10. Unlike Guy Carbonneau, you still had a job to go to today.
9. Don't worry, almost no one (12,411 in attendance) saw it happen.
8. Downtown Toronto bar owners still stand to reap a windfall from the Leafs and Raptors playoff runs ... in 2025.
7. Something tells us you have probably seen your last Canada Bombs Out headline in the National Post.
6. Number 10 should be valid for another two, maybe three weeks.
5. At least the coach or manager didn't spoil the game for everyone by not starting Martin Gerber ... unless Martin Gerber is Swiss-German for Scott Richmond.
4. Stubby Clapp's pity pinch-hit appearance (glove tap: The Blue Jay Hunter) allowed everyone to coo like they do with a newborn baby. Ooh, he's so cute, and he's sixty-eight inches long.
3. Grandma was able to get reacquainted with jamiecampbell -- such a nice, polite young man -- three weeks earlier than usual.
2. Everyone still has their health, especially Scott Richmond.
1. Hey, you still have as many as 78 Blue Jays wins to look forward to this summer.
Shark Sandwich (Mike Wilner, Miked Up)
Canada bombs out (National Post)
Montreal media strike again (Ottawa Sports Guy)
Thomas Vanek Has Been Very Good And He Could Be Traded
9 minutes ago