Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shawn Chacon dares to live out the American dream...

... by trying to kill his boss, more or less.
" 'He started yelling and cussing,' Chacon said of (Astros GM Ed) Wade. 'I'm sitting there and I said to him very calmly, 'Ed, you need to stop yelling at me. Then I stood up and said 'you better stop yelling at me.' I stood up. He continued and was basically yelling and stuff and was like, 'You need to (expletive) look in the mirror.' So at that point I lost my cool and I grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground. I jumped on top of him because at that point I wanted to beat his (butt). Words were exchanged.' "

This should be a talker today. Judge not Chacon, since chances are you've probably wished someone would pull this with J.P. Ricciardi.

(Knee-jerk reaction: Brian Wolfe in the 10th inning walking a .220-hitting Norris Hopper and .182-hitting Paul Janish to gift-wrap the winning run for Cincinnati ... what was that?)

No comments: