- Daily Norseman ponders whether the Vikings would really
cut off their nose to spite their facetrade All-Pro left tackle Bryant McKinnie.
- A day in the life of people who produce pirated DVDs. Who knew there was another trick that involved poking a hole in the popcorn bag?
- It is possible to be ribald at a hockey game without making gay fans feel uncomfortable. New York Rangers fans ought to try joining the 21st century.
- Well, that was just dumb: Guy buys raffle ticket and put it's his neighbour's name; neighbour wins the car.
- Dave Zirin notes how Brett Favre embodied an archetype that was restricted to white athletes; that was written here a couple weeks ago, but it didn't seem like such an individious thing. How has Brett Favre-bashing not made it to Stuff White People Like?
- The inaugural Canadian Women's Hockey League championship goes today; the odds it gets a mention on Hockey Night in Canada? (Kingston's own Jayna Hefford is playing for Brampton in the final vs. Mississauga, so go Brampton.)
Clay Helton Has USC Back Where It Belongs, In The Rose Bowl
10 minutes ago