Scout.com's bowl projections list three college football teams from Michigan, but not the actual University of Michigan.
The NHL schedulemaker blew it, putting a Canadiens-Bruins game in Boston on the same night as a New England Patriots home game. Granted, it's not as if the NFL puts their schedule out in March.
The Jays might as well get Khalil Greene. He would be the best shortstop they've had since, what, Tony Fernández's second stint with the team?
The above was worth nothing, but this is worth noting:
- Erik Gudbranson being named to Team Ontario for the World Under-17 Challenge has been noted by Fronts Talk and Save The Fronts, but not on the Kingston Frontenacs website. Granted, the first two might be getting more traffic these days.
- Go here for the Chris Bosh vs. Baron Davis comedy skit challenge.
- Save the date: July 31, 2009 for Judd Apatow's Funny People. There might be an Arrested Development movie.
- BlogTO has an interview posted with Roger Lajoie, of the FAN 590 and every other media outlet in the GTA.
- Top 10 reasons why Ball State should be in the BCS.