- Sorry about the lack of posts that last two days--work, ya know.
- I taped a 20 minute interview today for the CSRN program American Soccer that will run tomorrow. In it I talk about the possibility of hooliganism arising in North American soccer (I argue against it happening), a little TFC and some talk on the Canadian national team.
- Speaking of, the nats scored a last goal yesterday to tie Panama 2-2. Many of Canada's regulars sat it out.
- Forget that Daniel Cleary was the first Newfoundlander to win the Stanley Cup last night (although, that's just crazy--how did it take this long?). More importantly, he's a former Belleville Bull! One of two (Darren McCarty being the other) former Belleville players to win a ring last night.
- Was I the only one to end up watching most of the game last night on NBC? Methinks it's time for Hockey Night to shake things up.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
This and that
A few thoughts on this Thursday afternoon: