- Sorry about the lack of posts that last two days--work, ya know.
- I taped a 20 minute interview today for the CSRN program American Soccer that will run tomorrow. In it I talk about the possibility of hooliganism arising in North American soccer (I argue against it happening), a little TFC and some talk on the Canadian national team.
- Speaking of, the nats scored a last goal yesterday to tie Panama 2-2. Many of Canada's regulars sat it out.
- Forget that Daniel Cleary was the first Newfoundlander to win the Stanley Cup last night (although, that's just crazy--how did it take this long?). More importantly, he's a former Belleville Bull! One of two (Darren McCarty being the other) former Belleville players to win a ring last night.
- Was I the only one to end up watching most of the game last night on NBC? Methinks it's time for Hockey Night to shake things up.
NHL Short Notes
5 minutes ago