- The Toronto Maple Leafs won't go away. Mirtle figures it would take a 9-1 record to get in the post-season. That's where the discussion ought to end, no?
- Stephen Colbert portrays a hockey announcer in The Love Guru; but wouldn't he have trouble telling the teams apart because he doesn't see colour?
- Mike (Awesome) Wilner has some interesting stuff on the track record of pitchers coming back from a torn labrum in the wake of the news about the Jays' Casey Janssen. It's not encouraging.
- Stephen Brunt's tribute to J.I. Albrecht is a must-read.
- Quite the scandal in upstate New York: No, not Eliot Spitzer -- talking about Syracuse getting blown out by 19 points in the first round of the Big East tournament.
(Yes, it appears Up at 6 is back, after an absence of many months.)