Tuesday, July 15, 2008

(rude joke about Posh bending something here)

To prove that I'm not always Mr. Serious -- and because the stupid all-star game makes this a realllly slow news day...

Below the jump, proof that beneath the multi-millions, pop star wife and unfathomable fame David Beckham is really just a dumb bloke like us.

I dare any man who has ever been in a long-term relationship not to empathize with Beckham here.



Wow! I knew there was a reason I came to LA!



Oh yeah...



But honey...I Love You



This is going to be a loooong night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's very funny.

Methinks, if indeed Victoria is a little ticked off over David's wandering eyes, she should grow up a little. Looking does not equal cheating, most sensible women know that.

Anonymous said...

He loses all credibility in my books 'cause that has to be a Clippers game 'cause those aren't the Laker Girls.

Mike Radoslav said...

LOL Oh Clips! Great one greg :)