Thursday, June 19, 2008

Offer: free trip to Montreal from Toronto to watch Canada soccer game tomorrow

There is a catch. I need two people willing to drive a van to Montreal. In exchange you will get a free trip and ticket to the Canada/St. Vincent game.

You must be 24+ with a Ontario license and major credit card. I'm covering all expenses on the rental, but you need to be willing to allow the rental company to put a $500 hold on your card (which will be released upon the return of the car). I'm scrambling to find drivers for this trip because the rental company was originally going to let me put the hold for all four vans I've rented on one card--mine--but is now saying that each driver will have to provide a card.

I need to hear from you tonight. E-mail me at dgrollins@gmail.com.

Anyone...

No comments: