Thursday, November 25, 2010

Enjoy the turturkeykey and your football with that milquetoast fair catch

A happy Thanksgiving to our American friends. You might not have invented insulin, instant replay, standard time, caulking guns or the BlackBerry, but you did perfect the three-camera sitcom.

WKRP Turkey Drop
- Watch more Videos at Vodpod.


David Kilfoil said...


Thanks for this Neate. Probably my favourite episode from the favourite sitcom of my youth.

Superfun Happy Slide said...

"The God's honest truth . . . I thought turkeys could fly."

--the most epic line and delivery in sitcom history.

My grandmother wet herself, from laughing, the first time she saw this episode.

Sorry Gran, I had to share.

eulogy said...

I certainly agree to what this post is trying to imply. Thanks so much for some reasonable views.