In honour of Sunday's Mitchell Bowl matchup between the mighty Mustangs and the Saint Mary's Huskies... and completely free of references to the Saugeen Stripper ...
10. Went to Queen's after being turned down by Ivey business school.
9. There's an underground tunnel that connects the two schools (sssh, don't tell anyone).
8. Yacht club parties — awk-ward!
7. Have heard girls at Western go to the library topless (this is an urban legend — no one at Western goes to the library).
6. Greg Marshall has yet to beat Queen's in the regular season since returning to Western.
5. Larry Haylor's mentor was long-time Queen's coach Doug Hargreaves.
4. The Mustangs can only tie the record for fewest points allowed in a playoff game against SMU.
3. You can't despise the purple when you are men who wear yellow and call yourself Gaels.
2. Those who know the world revolves them pity those who think it does.
1. Western folk are some of the finest folk around.