- Your ideas are intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter ... now how long would you have suspended Chris Pronger?
- Ottawa's CFL revival in 2010 very well could be for real.
- Drunk Jays Fans has a good riff on Rogers applying for a baseball specialty channel: "I can't wait until the station is a year old and they start programming movies like Goodfellas just because in one scene Robert De Niro has a baseball bat in his hand." Wasn't that The Untouchables? "A man's gotta have his enthusiasms."
- UFC having Budweiser as an official sponsor, that's the perfect marriage of something that's barely of a sport and something that's barely of a beer.
- Speaking of which... be careful, Sault Ste. Marie city Coun. Frank Manzo, that you don't get sued for saying got "duped" by a certain someone. (The Soo is looking for a new title sponsor on the Steelback Centre.)
- Ask and ye shall receive, a Barry Bonds update.
Capitals beard guy unleashes awesomely disgusting new design
48 minutes ago