Saturday, September 09, 2006

A FEW FAVOURITES THIS SATURDAY A.M.

In honour of Out of Left Field's 350th post (yes, someone counted), here's the popular "Top Four" exercise (hat tip to Greg), illustrated with celebs the author sort of resembles.

FOUR RANDOM JOBS I'VE HAD

  1. Grunt labourer at a golf course
  2. Custodian in a university residence
  3. Minor softball umpire
  4. Freelance writer
FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER

  1. The Big Lebowski
  2. The 40-Year-Old Virgin
  3. Annie Hall
  4. High Fidelity

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED

  1. Simcoe, Ontario
  2. Halifax, Nova Scotia
  3. Ottawa
  4. Portage la Prairie, Manitoba

FOUR AUTHORS I CAN READ OVER AND OVER

  1. Kurt Vonnegut
  2. Paul Quarrington
  3. Hunter S. Thompson
  4. Mordecai Richler

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH

  1. The Simpsons
  2. Corner Gas
  3. Trailer Park Boys
  4. My Name Is Earl

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION

  1. Florida
  2. Lake Placid
  3. Thunder Bay
  4. Halifax, NS
FOUR THINGS I DISLIKE
  1. People who think underwear is outerwear.
  2. People who talk about personal matters on a cellphone while out in public. I actually overheard a guy in the Bayshore Shopping Centre telling someone, "No, they couldn't do the Caesarean, the uterus wall was too thick." Thanks for the overshare.
  3. Anti-intellectualism.
  4. Intellectualism.

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY

  1. Deadspin.
  2. Ottawa Sun.
  3. Greg's Blog.
  4. Jay Pinkerton's blog (Check out his Steve Irwin tribute).

That's all for now. Enjoy the weekend. Send your thoughts to neatesager@yahoo.ca.

No comments: